Week 5

This week was a busy week with lots of fun activities to enjoy!

On Monday two people from the Hawthorn football club came to teach us about healthy diets and lots of water for healthy and happy school day. We should drink up to 5 glasses of water every day, also 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of vegetables. We did reading and I learnt that one’s cyclones wind energy could power Australia for fifty years! The preps recently got class tadpoles, I learnt that they start off as frogspawn then become tadpoles, tadpoles with legs, frog with a tail then finally a full size frog. The year 5/6 classes have been working on inquiry, for inquiry we have been learning about science but through science we are looking at energy. My group Jess, Alice, Stephanie and I are doing hydro power(water energy). We are looking at how water is transformed into energy and how we use it in our homes! On Thursday we had a school free day were Alana and Mietta came to my house for the whole day and watched movies. We also learnt about commas and how we should use them correctly.

Thanks for reading my blog, please comment and I will respond.

frog-life-cycle-coloring-pages-frog_life_cycle